WELCOME TO SOURCESENCE II.



“Inspiration is what keeps us well.” James Redfield






Find me on my new blog. Click on picture.

Wednesday 22 July 2009

In alignment with who you really are…

This is our week off at Conductive Education Support Services, before our four-week Summer Course.
We work through most of the year to support the real needs of all in the here and now. This is not an easy task, but it is very rewarding.

I just wanted to put up this post to encourage you in your own endeavours whatever they might be and to tell you that I had one of the most inspirational meetings today, despite that I am on holiday. I truly believe that you draw the right kind of people towards you once you clarify your level of values. Help can come from inconceivable angles in the most joyful and creative ways when you believe, trust and have faith in yourself.
HOW? Do things Honestly, Openly and Willingly.
Love Judit

http://sourcesense.blogspot.com/2009/07/we-cannot-change-cards-we-are-dealt.html

No comments:

Post a Comment