WELCOME TO SOURCESENCE II.



“Inspiration is what keeps us well.” James Redfield






Find me on my new blog. Click on picture.

Thursday 24 September 2009

Special 25th Anniversary

It has been 25 years since we graduated from the Petö Institute after our 4-year training.
For this special anniversary I received an invitation to attend a reunion. For the graduates of 1984 it will be held at Tanne Restaurant 2092 Budakeszi, 6 Esze Tamas Street on 21st October 2009.
The organiser is still searching for Varga Marianna. If anyone of my readers know of her whereabouts please contact Zilahine Hegyi Eva at zheva@zilcar.t-online.hu.
The photograph shows some of the children and myself at Petö. I was only 18 then. It seems such a long time ago, but I remember it as if it was yesterday.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely photo. Thanks for sharing, Judit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No coincidence!
    I am flying out to Hungary on the 20th of October to take part in the 'Innovation and Creativity International Inclusive Camp' as the team leader of the British group.
    www.nonprofit.hu/orokmozgo/fiataloklenduletben2009/
    Judit, I'd like to invite you to spend a few hours, evening(?) with us as a friend,as a teacher, as a member of our inclusive, wonderful world.
    with love as always,
    Agi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kasey
    Dear Kasey thank you. Lots and lots… of love.
    Agi
    Agikam koszonom.
    I am grateful for your invitation. I will contact you privately.
    For both of you:
    When I take my steps…wherever I am…I always think of you with joy and grace in my heart. Judit

    ReplyDelete